Common questions & helpful links

When do I need to start building?

Purchasers are encouraged to start building their homes within 12 months of settling on their block, with homes to be completed within 12 months of construction commencing.

What are the benefits of having a Homeowner’s Association?

What are the benefits of having a Homeowner’s Association?
The Jubilee Homeowners Association is a governing body that carries out the following functions to ensure the neighbourhood is a place that you can be proud to live in:

  • – Estate maintenance of common grounds including maintenance and watering of all vegetation, plants and trees
  • – Repair and maintenance of common property
  • – Maintenance and management of recreation facilities e.g. the Club Jubilee One water park
  • – Presents a body for the community to contact for estate-related items
  • – Provides a secure element to daily activities within the estate
  • – Helps in maintaining a high standard in the overall estate
What schools are available?

n future years there will be one government primary school and a P-12 Catholic school. Construction and delivery of these schools are dependent on the Department of Education.

Will there be public transport available?

At Urban Square, you are only a hop, skip and jump away from the new Wyndham Vale train station while the PTV Bus Route 191 runs throughout the estate to further enhance your connectivity. A quick 35-minute train ride into the city ensures you’ll be in Melbourne’s CBD in no time!

Information about the Wyndham Vale train station and Regional Rail Link services running through Wyndham Vale, Tarneit, Sunshine and Footscray, are now available on the Public Transport Victoria website.

Will you have high speed internet and WIFI?

Once complete, Urban Square will boast high speed internet with connection to the National Broadband Network (NBN). WiFi is expected to be rolled out in the near future.

What is a Passeggiata?

A Passeggiata is a European-inspired pedestrian boulevard boasting a range of exclusive entertainment and dining options. Once complete, the Urban Square Passeggiata will converge upon an activated plaza of premium cafes, bars and eateries.

How do I claim the free landscaping in Urban Square?

With every purchase of land at Urban Square, each lot will come with free front landscaping. Once you have received your Certificate of Occupancy, Tract Consulting will offer three choices of landscaping for you to choose from. Please refer to the Design Guidelines for further information here.

How much stamp duty do I need to pay?

Stamp duty is a charge which is applied by state governments in Australia, in relation to the transfer of land or property. The amount of stamp duty payable varies between states and is dependent on the circumstances of your purchase. To avoid unexpected costs, try Infochoice’s Stamp Duty Calculator to get a basic estimate of what you may have to pay in each state in Australia.

Can I receive the First Homeowner Grant?

The First Homeowner Grant (FHOG) was established to encourage and assist first home ownership and to offset the effect of the GST on home ownership.

While the FHOG is not means-tested, there are some other eligibility criteria requirements in order to qualify.
Currently in Victoria, for contracts entered into, on or after 1 July 2013 to build or purchase a new home, a payment of up to $10,000 is available for eligible first home buyers.
Visit the State Revenue Office Victoria website for more information on the Grant.

How much can I borrow and what will my loan repayments be?

Not sure what your potential budgetary situation is when financing a new home? Visit the NAB loan calculator page which includes useful links to their most popular online calculators including loan repayments and borrowing power calculators. While results from the online calculators are approximate guides only, they will give you a great starting reference for discussions with your financial advisor.

Please Note: The calculations do not take into account any fees and charges, e.g. application fees. The results provided by these calculators are an approximate guide only and are not specific to NAB home loans. These calculators, or the results generated, do not constitute any agreement by NAB to provide credit. It is advised that you consult your financial adviser before taking out a loan. Lending by NAB is subject to NAB’s normal lending criteria.

What else should I be aware of when buying a new home?

There are a range of factors that should be considered before you buy a home or block of land.

It is recommended that all buyers perform due diligence prior to purchasing property. You may like to consult local council, lawyers, conveyancers and building surveyors. Consumer Affairs Victoria also provides a handy resource that covers common due diligence requirements around purchasing property, as well as further handy resources.

How do I gain access to the Aquatic Centre (Club Jubilee One)?

In order to access Club Jubilee One: Jubilee Aquatic Centre’s facilities, each resident over 13 years of age must complete an induction, which is a walkthrough of the facility where a staff member explains the rules of use, access, safety and amenities of Club Jubilee One: Jubilee Aquatic Centre.
Inductions will take about one hour to complete and appointments can be booked using our online booking here.
You will be asked to provide confirmation of your residence at Jubilee by presenting a copy of your current Owners Corporation fees statement and photo ID.

Can I invite friends to Club Jubilee One?

Members may bring up to four guests (per adult member per lot) at a time (subject to a maximum of eight passes based on two adults per lot). Guests must be signed in via the guest register/sign-in book with a member present.

If I am a landlord who doesn’t live in Jubilee can I use Club Jubilee One?

No, only residents of Jubilee may use the water park which includes owner/occupier/s or tenant/s.

If I am a tenant of Jubilee, can I use the Club Jubilee One?

Yes, tenants are eligible to use the facility, however they do require approval from the homeowner/s. Subject to approval and completion of a consent form by both owner/s and tenants that must be completed.

Do I need permission from my landlord to use Club Jubilee One?

Yes, in order to receive a member fob from the club, each tenant will need to provide evidence that they are the tenant of a home at Jubilee, as well as a signed letter from the homeowner agreeing to sign over access to the facility to the tenant.

All homeowners receive a Welcome Pack and contained herein are the necessary forms that need to be completed. Please contact your landlord or real estate agent directly to enquire about access to the facility.


Register to receive exclusive updates

For more information contact us on 03 9684 8141.